Tic Tac Wintergreen Mints, 0.625-Ounce-Dispensers (Pack of 48) Review

Tic Tac Wintergreen Mints, 0.625-Ounce-Dispensers (Pack of 48)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was extremely happy to see that the sellers package was sent quickly and came the 2nd day of the estimated delivery interval they provided. I was unhappy with the product itself. The product was shipped with 30 .625 oz Tic Tac boxes and 18 .5 oz packs. It's not that big of a deal to me, because I still got 48 packs of Tic Tacs which I love. I wasn't aware that the half oz packs were still made so I assume they have been sitting in the warehouse for a while, but it makes a difference in the amount of Tic Tacs you get. Replacing 18 of the .625 oz with the half oz reduces the amount of Tic Tacs by about 3 .625 ounces which is upsetting. You'll get your Tic Tacs but I was cheated out of a few more precious boxes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tic Tac Wintergreen Mints, 0.625-Ounce-Dispensers (Pack of 48)

Tic Tac Wintergreen 48 Count

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Tic Tac Wintergreen Mints, 0.625-Ounce-Dispensers (Pack of 48)

0 comments:

Post a Comment