Sunflower Food and Spice Co, Sunny Seed Drops, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 8) Review

Sunflower Food and Spice Co, Sunny Seed Drops, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 8)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love them! Plus they are good for you! I bought these at my local grocery store, for way more. So I was pleased to see that that sold them here at Amazon.com for 1/2 the price. They are great for little gifts, or to say thank you to someone. Plus, people are so excited to get them, because they have never seen or heard of Chocolate covered sunflower seeds. I don't mind giving them to my kids as a little snack either, because they are an excellent source of B vitamins, Viatmin E and Slenium (antioxidants) Folic Acid, Zinc Protien and Fiber.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunflower Food and Spice Co, Sunny Seed Drops, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 8)

Sunflower Food and Spice Co, Sunny Seed Drops, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 8) are original chocolate-covered sunflower seeds with a colorful candy coating.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sunflower Food and Spice Co, Sunny Seed Drops, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 8)

0 comments:

Post a Comment